I also had this article published on Workstars blog earlier this year.
These are the five suggestions I make for improving the use of Values in an organisation:
- Use the values to integrate management and HR processes
- Embed values in development centres
- Gain senior level sponsorship
- Consider the key moments of truth in the organisation and to ensure these reinforce the values
- Make the act of recognition a social activity.
Details are on the Workstars blog.
I'll be having another couple of articles up there soon too. So do check out the blog and the recognition system too.
Workstars is a sponsor of my Strategic HCM blog and so you’ll be reading more about them here over the rest of the year. But in brief:
Workstars' mission is to make your business a better place to work, and crucially, get your business working better.
Workstars are innovating beyond the very tired, self serving $47 billion reward industry. We are focussed on the future, and the future of employee recognition is social.
A true cloud based business that wraps people services around the market leading employee recognition application, where every line of code is shared by every client, very large or very small.
The first global SME and Enterprise provider to master a free to launch model. Our significant application investment continues to expand our business. We work with HR and when it comes to employee recognition, we are a plug and play innovator.
Workstars bring enterprise level infrastructure and thinking, designed to make managers great and boost engagement across any business.
- The benefits of employee voice at work
- The art and science of workplace communication
- Humanising HR using digital technology