Tuesday 7 September 2010

USA road trip / HR bar stalking

 

   I’ve got a busy week in the States next week, largely stalking Jennifer McClur, Cincy Recruiter and Sharlyn Lauby, the HR Bartender.

The week starts with the Social Recruiting Summit at Microsoft’s HQ in Redmond, Seattle on Monday 12th, and a poker tweet-up the night before where I first get to meet Sharlyn and Jennifer(?).

On Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th, I’m in Chicago – for meetings on the Tuesday then On Rec on the Wednesday.

And finally on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th I’m in Sandusky at Ohio SHRM where I, Sharlyn and Jennifer are all presenting.

It’s perhaps a good job I’m not at TRU Manchester (UK) this week where I guess Jennifer is currently!?

 

Do let me know if you’ll be at one of these events, or just in the cities, and would like to meet.

 

And I suppose I should admit that this trip won’t all be by road - I am taking some internal flights too!

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels Jon! I'm looking forward to meeting you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to meeting you Jon and catching your session at the Ohio HR conference!

    You're missed here at #truManchester, but I'm glad your getting the opportunity to share in the States!

    Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)