Sunday 19 September 2010

More social recruiting: Ohio

 

Bart Social Recruiting   Driving Eastward to Sandusky, I was even more impressed by the annual conference of Ohio SHRM.

Jennifer McClure who I have been stalking this week gave a compelling presentation on using social media on Friday

I did think the session was unnecessarily focused on recruitment however.  Maybe this was just because I’d had my fill of social recruiting by this point in the week!

But I think it’s also because there’s so much else that HR can do with social media to improve its own effectiveness, and the effectiveness of the organisation it works within, other than recruitment.

We’re going to be looking at some of these opportunities at the HR Techology Strategies track of the next Enterprise 2.0 conference in San Francisco this November…

.

.

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)