Thursday 1 July 2010

Did you miss (on Social Advantage during June)

 

   Check out these recent posts from my other blog if you’ve not already seen them.  All, apart from the top one, on the recent Enterprise 2.0 conference in Boston:

 

I’ll be catching up with more posts from the conference during early July. 

And of course these are also posts from the two HR 2.0 sessions at the conference on Strategic HCM as well:

 

You’ll have probably noticed that there were a lot more posts on HR 2.0 and Social learning last month too!

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)