Monday 31 May 2010

Social recruiting training

 

    I was asked by Katie at the Kenexa Summit about training opportunities in social recruiting.  Rather than reply individually, I thought I’d link to some people and resources here.

Firstly, courses and workshops:

 

There’s also Bill Boorman’s TRU unconferences (see my posts).

 

None of these are provided that regularly so secondly, people – in addition to those above (you can learn an awful lot just be following peoples’ blogs and tweets in this area):

 

(sorry to those others I’ve very temporarily forgotten.)

 

Also see all my blog posts on social recruitment.

 

It might also be worth including that Amparo Díaz LLairó is currently writing a book on Recruiting 2.0.

 

And of course, although I focus on broader social HR / HR 2.0 requirements, I’m always ready to help any client with social recruiting (as well as social learning etc) too…

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)