Wednesday 2 September 2009

HR Carnival 2 September 2009

 

   The new carnival is being hosted by G Neil’s HR Forum.

 

My favourite post: ‘Why Engagement May be the Best Management Voodoo Ever’ on Wally Bock’s Three Star Leadership blog.

 

Complete hogwash of course, but an interesting challenge with some justification (I still prefer to build on the very valid and useful potential of engagement – see a couple of my recent posts:

 

http://strategic-hcm.blogspot.com/2009/04/survey-your-human-capital.html

http://strategic-hcm.blogspot.com/2009/07/macleod-review.html)

 

 

Photo credit: Rasevic

Technorati Tags: ,,

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)