Friday 24 August 2007

My HCM Blogroll 2

Don Taylor has just noted my blog on his post New Blog on the Block. I also talked to Don today about an event Infobasis are running, and Don asked how it was that I had the time to write such extensive posts. One answer might be that I draft them on days I am working in London, on my long commute in from Martin's Heron to Waterloo.

The other answer might be that I've very quickly become addicted to blogging.

It seems I might not be alone - I've just come across this on Fortify your Oasis - a mini-quiz on blogging at online dating site Mingle2.

I think it was question 14 that did it for me!



62%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Dating Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)