Monday 2 July 2007

First post

I'm just back in the UK after running workshops on HCM in Singapore and Jakarta (the Singapore one was an open programme on creating value HCM strategy and the Jakarta one an in-house workshop on business and HCM strategy maps for Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia).

I took the time between the workshops to catch up on recent blogs and articles / publications and decided that it was definitely time to start blogging myself. So here goes, and more substantive posts to follow on a couple of issues I've been reading a lot about: how people management can be strategic, and the role of the HR function in enabling this to happen.

My particular motivation in posting at this point is that I think both of my most recent workshops provided some insights into the two issues, and I'd like to share these with a wider audience.

Jon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)